ECPY : Comité Européen Pour le Yachting Professionnel
Register and become a member of ECPY
- To participate in the development of the yachting industry
- To have constant contacts with European, national and local administrations
- To participate in workshops and debates about the necessary equipment and infrastructures needed for our activity.
- Meet and exchange
- Be updated on all changes and important events, including recent tax and customs regulations.
- get ideas with other industry professionals.
- Take part in the decision-making process and ensure that administrative decisions are implemented correctly.
- Participate in our regular basis Open Days and networking Days to meet professionals and service companies.
- ECPY is a member of the French “CBI” (Confederation of British Industry) and is active in every Port Council of the French Riviera.
- To participate in essential training ( ex: MLC2006)
Find out more here
PYA : Professional Yachting Association
The working environment of Seafaring is becoming more and more regulated. Therefore the PYA'to crew and the work PYA does to champion the interests of yacht crew at the national and international level have never been more pertinent.
This not-for-profit association has become the prime platform for the exchange of information and experience. PYA offers its members a range of bespoke products and services and provides practical tools and up to date advice to today's professional yacht crew.s services
What are the Benefits of Membership?
Find out here
GEPY : Groupement des Equipages Professionnels du Yachting
The G.E.P.Y. is an association founded 10 years ago.
Created on October 18th, 2003, the association brings together crew members who hold a French or Foreign STCW diploma.
Whatever their job on board, or the various yachting professionals, as long as the activity is directly related to the crew members.
The association GEPY was created for the following reasons:
- Defend the specific law concerning crews.
- Encourage professionals yachting crews and officers to meet one another.
- Promote mutual recognition of certificates, diplomas, and STCW patents.
- Promote training and skills.
- Spread professional information.
- Participate in working groups and committees for national and international administrations
To register go here
R. Y. N E T W O R K
Riviera Yachting NETWORK
Riviera Yachting NETWORK was created in September 2000 on the initiative of about fifteen companies active in the maritime industry sector. Little by little, adapting to the positioning of its members, this network has concentrated its activity around the yachting sector (Professional Yachting).
Since its creation, it has remained attentive to its members and to the structuring progress of this sector of activity on a regional scale with a view to establishing itself as an interface between the companies it represents and the institutional world. In 2007, the network was awarded the Regional Pole of Innovation and Solidarity Economic Development (PRIDES) "Grande Plaisance" label, after having obtained from the State the label of Local Productive System in 2005 and in 2011 the label "Cluster of companies". Riviera Yachting NETWORK is today the unavoidable interface between the companies it represents and the institutional world. It brings together more than 80 companies from the PACA region in the refit/repair/maintenance sector and services dedicated to yachts.